Monday, April 6, 2009

My Birthday Present


So you know how on TV shows sassy little 16-year-olds get cars for their birthday all the time? I have never thought that was very unrealistic. But, a 26 year-old...now that's a different story ;) Ryan and I went out to LOOK at different cars on Saturday and, as I'm learning is the norm with my sweet hubby, we came home with one.

Anyone who knows me knows that I stress out about money way too much- but I'm trying to just enjoy an over-the-top, out-of-this-world, one-of-a-kind, gift from my loving husband and one adoring father of-almost 2- sons.

We traded in my Camry. It was good to us, and apparently we were good to it. The appraisal guy complimented Ryan on how clean his car was- and that was with cracker cumbs in it :) I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband.

3 comments:

AdriHutch said...

Happy Sweet 26!

Taylor Kowallis said...

woo hoo!! Now we need to get a van! I hate driving my big truck around! Happy 26th!!

Tim and Sara said...

Woo hoo, what a sassy mommy van! I'm so glad you have a husband that spoils you! You deserve it!