Monday, April 6, 2009

An Ode to the Camry


Our final good bye to the Camry. She was good to us. We got her almost a year to the day before we had Tyler, and now we're trading her in just 10 days before adding another crazy little boy to the family. I figure this is also a good cheater way to get a belly shot up:) 38 weeks- crazy!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

You look great!!! Congrats on your new car it looks great!! How exciting to now be a mini van mom!!! I can't believe you are going to have two little boys so soon!!! Sorry about missing you that weekend you were down. I don't get on the blogging world as much as I use to and we were down at my parents all weekend. Anyway, let me know if there is anything I can do from way down here!! Hope you are feeling ok!

The Trotter Family said...

Lucky girl! I wish i could trade up...in my dreams! You will have to tell us what it is like. I need to car shop before mine curls up and dies!

Kris and Kally said...

Is he here yet????!!!!!!