





A big thanks to my friend Brooke for her amazing photography skills!
We finally had some real pictures taken of Jacob and Tyler. I love how adorable these turned out- and they're just the teasers. It is fun to have these kinds of pictures taken where I just look at them and can't believe they're my kids!
Jacob was a little sad during the shoot from his shots yesterday and Tyler had the attention span of a 2 year old, but the amazing thing is that you can't tell in the pictures.
4 comments:
They look sooo good!
My husband has the attention span of a 2 year old at times, but he's not 2. Dang it. Haha, love the pictures, they are amazing. Also if I must say, (and I must)Jacob has got some big ole' lips. Darling!!!
Your boys are adorable!!!
OH MY GOSH! Can I eat those two up or what? DARLING! I love love love Tylers pictures! And am I a bad mom cause I haven't taken professional pics of Brody yet??? lol!
Post a Comment