I've been wondering how to potty train my sweet Tyler sometime soon. It turns out all I had to do was ask him if he wanted to go on the big boy potty (well, mostly) and he has taken it from there. As long as I remember to ask him if he'd like to try he will hop right on and usually go. This morning he not only hopped on- but went ... uh... #2 ;) Oh the things we get excited about as parents. Maybe he'll actually be potty trained before the summer is over! Yahoo.
2 comments:
Yeah for Tyler!!! Both of your boys are just dolls. I cannot believe you have two little boys. Looks like you had fun with Ryan's family.
It will happen, but boys are usually harder and want to do things on their time frame, so don't be surprised if he changes his mind on you!
Post a Comment