Going for walks in our new stroller. Apparently it is comfortable enough to sleep in! Tyler fell asleep on our way home from the park on Monday and he slept from 11:30am until 3pm! Think we've been playing hard?!
Jacob's favorite way to nap is on his tummy. I know- shame on me for letting my kid sleep on his stomach. But seriously- he sleeps so much better that way!
Auntie Morgan came to visit us on Monday and we had dinner with the sister missionaries. Morgan was kind enough to perform our "jaundice test" with Jacob...and he passed!
Tuesday we went and played with my friend Cindy and her boy Blaine but I forgot to take pictures.
On the way home we stopped by my mom's work and let Tyler answer the phones so mom and I could go have lunch! Just kidding. Tyler really did just jump right up in her chair and went to work like an old pro though. It had the office ladies laughing.
2 comments:
Hey, no guilt on the sleeping on the tummy thing. I've been trying to get over things like that... mommy guilt is annoying, isn't it? You just have to do what works best for your kiddos. :)
Glad you're having so much fun in California! Looks lovely!
Jaxson loves napping on his tummy too. shame on us right? whatever we survuved sleeping on our tummys.
sorry i missed u in so cal.
Post a Comment