Monday, September 29, 2008

curtains & baby

This post is for my mom...and finally putting our housewarming gift to use.

We have had the privilege of having Ryan home today (Monday) so we got some work done. We have had the curtains and rods for about two weeks now but never have time to get everything together.


As you can tell, that changed. We put up two sets of curtains and changed our filters today (exciting, I know). We are taking suggestions on the placement and color of the curtains, mainly the green ones. Do they contrast enough? Should the curtains go up higher? Input welcome...especially if you want to come and help fill the holes, set new anchors, and re-hang them :)


I also had another appointment today. All I was expecting was a heartbeat- but we got an ultrasound because the doc couldn't find the heartbeat (baby's or mine) with the Doppler. There was a healthy heartbeat once we got into the ultrasound and everything looks great. We have a new little ,blurry picture of baby Crooks to add to the fridge. And I've already gained a pound...dang it! I am almost 11 weeks though...and a baby's got to grow right?

3 comments:

The Nelsons said...

Aw, don't you love those blurry little pictures? The upside to being sick for so long is that I got an ultrasound nearly every week and it was so fun to see little hands and feet and toes and fingers appear. Yay! And I'm glad you've gained a pound. It's healthy. :)

Berkley, Meredith, Tanner & Avery said...

I think the curtains look great! Good job... I miss you guys!

Kris and Kally said...

11 weeks already? Dang! Time flies! And as for a pound, girl you need to gain a few...you're tiny! lol! I on the other hand, have gained more than my fair share! haha! It's all good...just gives me something to walk off once this kid arrives! Call me when you get a chance so we can talk Vegas!