Ryan and I decided that moving into our first home wasn't enough to handle so we thought we'd have another kid too. We just went to our first Dr. appointment this past Wednesday. We got to see the little peanut and hear it's heartbeat.
Tyler enjoyed the people in the office and the ultrasound but was bored to death with everything in between.
We told my parents while they were in town a few weekends ago. We made Tyler a little onesie that said "Big Bro"...don't worry, they didn't get it. Both read it out loud...and didn't think anything of it. Finally, at Heather's for dinner she saw it once she took a break from cooking and made a big commotion for everyone to figure it out.
We are excited to add to the family...and anxious for the next 33 weeks to pass by!
Disclaimer: If we haven't reached you yet it is most likely becuase A) you are impossible to reach or B) we have run out of cell phone minutes and it is too late to call you after 9pm our time. We love you all and plan on calling some more of you lovelies this weekend.
8 comments:
Ha! I'm definitely guilty of reason A. Sorry we suck at getting ahold of eachother. I know it's mainly my fault. I have tomorrow, Saturday, off. Call me! CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS LAURA!!! We found out through the family chain last week! We are SO exicted for you guys!!! It's perfect, you got the house, now you gotta fill it's rooms! Well, I am sad we didn't get to see you guys when we were in Vegas, we were only there two days, and it was a real quick trip!! But hopefully, Drew and I can escape another weekend to visit Abby and we can all get together and celebrate your new addition on the way! How are you feeling?!
Yay! That's so exciting! I suddenly feel like I know a ton of people who are pregnant, and I'm so happy for you that you are!
yepiee!! Now the whole world knows..even Jen! hope you are still feeling well, love you!
YEAH we are preggers together!!! congrats!!! hope to see u in cali when u come to visit!!
I've been waiting for you to post this news!! We are super excited for you!!! I hope you are feeling well!!!
Yay, congrats! Hope you are feeling better! What a cute little family!
Yeah for another baby! Congrats to your family. Tyler is going to be a wonderful big brother. We hope you're having fun settling into your new house! You're so lucky!!! I want a house!
Post a Comment