Sunday, February 15, 2009

30 Weeks and counting!


That's right...really only about 8 weeks left to go though since we're scheduling this little guy. Some days I feel downright huge, other days I completely forget I'm pregnant. This picture is just another way to remind myself that I really am going to have another adorable little boy in this house in the near future!

4 comments:

The Nelsons said...

you look amazing!!! how are you feeling?

Jenna said...

You look so good!! I don't think you look huge at all!!! I can't believe you are almost there!!!

Jess said...

Adorable!!! You are awesome for having all of us over last night. The food was delicious, the cookie fest was great, and the company couldn't be better. Love ya.

Berkley, Meredith, Tanner & Avery said...

You look awesome! I love the prego belly. And, your hair looks amazing as well. :)