One handsome dude after his first haircut by Mom!
Oddly enough, I finally called and scheduled with my friend to cut his hair this Wednesday, but I thought I should at least give it a shot with the clippers and let her fix it if I messed up too bad.
Check out all that hair in the sink...this cut was way overdue. He was definitely edging on mullet status!
Well, I think I love the clippers. They give me the nice, even, all-over length and Tyler actually sat nice and still for the whole thing. We just stuck him up on the counter in just his diaper and went to town. It helped that he knew he could get in the "bubble" when we were done.
This kid LOVES his bubble baths. He even puts on a bubble beard- you can see a little on the one side of his face. He also blows bubbles, dumps water on himself, and splashes around a ton.
He is my adorable, not-so-little-boy and he looks handsome as ever!
Yes, he even squeegees up after himself! Well, at least he tries :)
What a good (and good looking) little boy. Sure do love him!
There was only one near-mishap where he turned his head a bit when I had the clippers going without a guard on...you can hardly tell. Feel free to call me on it if you see it in any pictures...if not, I'm sure his hair will grow out enough to compensate for it in about 3 days.
6 comments:
love the do. good job laura!
ya know what the difference between a good and bad haircut?
2 weeks! he he
Good job and the clippers are all little boys best friend! Doesn't get much easier!
Nice work momma!!!!!
OH....and I just got updated on your blog! It's been far too long! Things are going really well here! Can't believe how much I love the little guy! I'm so excited for you to have your second! And I love the name choice!!!!! About the weight gain...I totally agree! It is the PITS! And I gained a TON! About 20 more than they wanted me to, but I must say it's amazing how fast it all comes off! You'll be back to fabulous in no time! Love you!
What a cute boy, and a cute hair cut too!! Love you la!
Hey Crooks family! You guys are so cute and your little man is darling! So glad we found each other! I'll be looking at your blog to see how you guys are doing. Laura good like with these next few weeks. I can't wait to see pics of the new baby!
Post a Comment