Thursday, July 31, 2008

The day came...and went ARG!

Well, as I should have known, we did NOT get to sign yesterday. When we went to the scheduled walk through and the wall still had not been power washed to get rid of concrete that was all over AND the cabinet guy wasn't even there yet! When the cabinet guy got there he had brought the wrong stinkin' door so instead of getting things fixed they became worse!

Long story short...very frustrating, kinda bummed, but we get to try again today. I can hardly contain my excitement at the thought of finding a sitter for Tyler again for HOURS, driving all the way across the valley (since gas is so cheap), giving away my money, waiting for people to do their job, and hopefully signing papers for an hour!

We are looking forward to a more productive and more positive experience today!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm so sorry that yesterday was such a bummer!!! I hope things go better today. I feel so bad about last night. My mom called and needed to speak to Michael and then when they finally stopped talking I tried calling you back but it was busy. So anyway, sorry about that. We will plan on tomorrow though unless we hear otherwise!!!