Tyler really has blossomed in his talents already. He is loving cooking for some crazy reason. Tonight was so exception. Tyler wanted to help make the pizza for dinner so I sat him in his high chair, gave him some flour, some spoons, and a ball of pizza dough. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. After getting the crust done Tyler also wanted to wash his hands and help put the cheese on. He had watched me so while sitting on my side he started to grab little handfuls and drop them on the pizza too. He might really have found his passion already. Now if only I can harness his abilities and get him to make millions for his mom and dad!
2 comments:
What a cutie pie!! Sorry I missed your call yesterday..we had friends in town and I didn't get your message until late. I'll try and call you later.
That's adorable!!! Drew likes to cook to, and I'll tell you, that will be one amazing characteristic to have to impress the ladies...I LOVE when Drew cooks for me!! Start showing him Ratatouille more!!! =)
We are coming to Vegas Aug. 21-23, to see the baby and hang out!!! =) So we hopefully get to see you guys!!! =)
Post a Comment