No- the house isn't done. I didn't win the lottery either but I did come across a website that turns your blog into a book! Talk about journaling made easy. These are like real books, coffee table books even (if you are witty and talented with a camera at least). Check this site out! It's called http://blurb.com.
I hope to find some time between packing, sleeping, and playing mom to make a book from my 2007 blogs. Not only that, but for those of you who use your blog as a journal (like me) it will give me more motivation to take the time to write down the meaningful stuff that I really mean to! Happy Blogging & Book Making to all!
1 comment:
I'm totally going to check this website out. That is my excuse too for blogging I like to think of it as a journal!! Thanks for this post
Post a Comment