I don't know about the rest of you, but being a stay at home mom there are times I feel bad for just spending money. I keep trying to think of some way to make money while I'm at home. The tricky part is that I don't want it to take away any time from Tyler.
The solution is here!...kinda. I feel all computer savvy since I'm now selling our stuff online. I know this is so five years ago for most people- but it is new to me. I found some text books of Ryan's when I was packing, so I listed them on half.com and voila! paycheck. Next I thought, "hey, I should try to sell my jogging stroller that I never use on craigslist"...that's right, I'm working two online deals.
I am all excited about having numerous responses to my stroller and it looks like it'll sell tonight! I know that I won't have to report my earnings to the IRS or anything but it feels good to make enough money for a couple bills or a date or a moving truck and some packing supplies ;)
Thank you to all the purchasers who are making my little dream come true.
(feel free to laugh at me all you want- I can't hear you)
2 comments:
Good for you!!! I think it is great. Sorry I haven't called you back. We are house sitting and I don't get cell service, but Michael does and by the time he got home from work last night it was late. I'll try giving you a call soon!!
Look at you go! It's all about being innovative, and I'm impressed. And I'm sure your husband would say you make more contributions that you think. :) When do you move into your new house?
Post a Comment