
My cousin Heidi and her kids came to visit on their way through town. They were headed from Wyoming to California. We had so much fun getting to see our family. Heidi has two (and a half) kids and it was so much fun to have some more energy in the house. Tyler really enjoyed having other kids around to play with.

Today we showed Heidi and Heather the new house for the first time and then we took all 8 of us...in one car... to the water park at Mountain's Edge.
Brittny and her two girls were able to meet us too. The water park is really just a splash pad thing but it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. The kids love to sit on the fountains, try to guess which one will turn on next, and almost always get sprayed right in the face when they are wrong! Tyler loves the water and is starting to take multiple steps more often...finally.



There wasn't much new at the house other than the driveway being totally done and the walkway to the front door being leveled and started.
5 comments:
So, I'm sad that we didn't go. It looks like a totally fun water park. And by the way...you and Ty look so cute!
What a fun thing to do!! I hope we can take Tyler and Abigail together next summer!! I love the first picture of you and Tyler it is so cute!!!
How fun! And how cute!
You'll officially be home owners in just a few weeks! That is wild! Thanks for the update! Due to the drywall, our progress has slowed quite a bit, but Kris is finishing the other house he's building this week, which means he can dedicate more time to ours! Oh...and I need your number! We are coming to Utah/Vegas in October and I must see you!!!!!
so cute..looks like fun! and let me say again..i am so JEALOUS of your new house. maybe some day we will be home owners! :(
Post a Comment