This post goes out to my Brother-in-law, Taylor. He found out today that he passed the bar. That's right, I've got a lawyer in the family people, so don't mess with me ;)
We are so proud of Taylor for all that he has done for the family. I know that it hasn't been easy on the family but I believe this qualifies as a life changing experience. It was so fun to hear the excitement in their voices and see the excitement on their faces. The lovely couple got to go out to dinner to celebrate and I got to let stinky spend some fun time with his cousins.
So glad that everything went your way...we didn't expect anything less. All our love to the Waite family!!
1 comment:
So I actually found out about the mom's group from my friend who had joined one in Vegas and loved it. You are in luck:) The site is Meetup.com and then you look up stay at home moms (SAHM) or playgroups and you should find one. We have had a great experience with it so far. Hope you do too:) Love your blog background:)
Post a Comment