Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Dinner

We got to host family dinner last night with the Waites and Blackwells. I thought I'd get creative and make some different pizzas. Our usual are cheese, pepperoni, and BBQ chicken. This time I made a margarita (or whatever it's called with just tomatoes and basil), BBQ chicken, pepperoni, pepperoni & pineapple, and pepperoni & green pepper. It was fun to prepare all the ingredients, get help from chef Tyler, and do something special and different for the people we love.

I had every intention of taking pictures of them all because they actually looked pretty good this time...but I forgot until it was too late. In fact, we don't have any pictures from the night with all the kids, the men watching the football game, and the ladies hanging out in the kitchen (sounds pretty stereotypical huh?)

We had so much fun having a full house. It has been awhile. Thanks for all the love and yummy side dishes, and killer desserts!! You guys are great.

1 comment:

Jess said...

The pizza's did look wonderful, and they tasted even better!!!
We sure hope that we didn't overstay our welcome last night. Thanks for letting us come over, and for feeding us yummy pizza.