Great news! Tyler is doing sooo much better today. I was nervous to check on him in the morning but it has been all good news so far today. He finally had a soaking wet diaper- drenched his pjs all the way through. That may sound like a funny thing to be excited about- but as mom's will know, when your baby isn't peeing it is actually cause for concern. He had been dehydrated and not taking liquids....not to mention crazy swollen. I think he peed out all of his swelling :)
His little face and body look 85% better also. I took him out for a walk to the park this morning and nobody even looked at him funny. Thank goodness!
Yesterday we also secured our loan for OUR HOUSE. I can't believe we are actually doing this- but we really, truly, for sure, are going to own our home on Aspen Shadow street in Las Veags :) We already know which room will be Tyler's and we are on the hunt for some bar stools to go at our breakfast bar :)
Life has been quite the crazy, stressful, adventure lately. Ryan and I are so grateful things could finally mellow out and we can relax a bit! I'm sure we'll post more pictures soon.
2 comments:
Laura!!! Yeah!!!! I am so excited things worked out with the loan!! It sounds amazing, what a deal with all those upgrades, it's going to be beautiful congrats!
I am so happy little Tyler is finally feeing better!! What a trooper!!! Love you all!
Yeah for Tyler feeling better!!! I started at the bottom of the posts I missed and worked my way up!! We are excited that we will get to celebrate his birthday with him now. We are so totally excited for you guys and the house. That is just so awesome that everything worked out...hopefully you guys can get some rest and relax now!!!
Post a Comment