Tyler is waking up so here's the summary... a bunch of finish work has been done. i.e. outlet plates are on, light switches are in, lights are up, garage door is up (and insulated), cabinets are throughout the house, and the patio is poured with our fancy little outdoor light up. Pretty exciting stuff! Enjoy the pictures in no particular order :)
3 comments:
more pictures! hooray! I posted more today as well! I love the cabinets! Ours are kinda similar in color...but we wont see those for a few weeks still. Amazing how fast the whole process goes, eh? Keep posting pictures....I feel like we're bonding over the building of our homes! lol!
Well, I am a stay at home mom to a 6 month old little boy Brody. I've been married 2 years in september and we live in orem. I am unfortunately stuck here for a bit.
yeah for so much progress on the house!! It is looking good. We are so excited to see it when it is all done. I like the color of the cabinets. Thanks for coming with us last night. Sorry we didn't get to sit together. I felt so bad about that. And I wanted a pic with you guys. I guess we'll have to save that for the next free show!! We had fun seeing you guys tho!!!
Post a Comment