Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Roof & Interior Paint



Ryan stopped by our new stompin' grounds on his lunch break today. Our home has interior & exterior paint and trim done now and the roof is almost completely done. I cannot believe how different the place looks with paint. It is practically a home. We are so excited but I still get sad at times knowing that I will be leaving my sister and my friend Jessica (ya- that's right...you know you'll read this eventually and I will miss both of you) Ryan and I have always wanted to have our family in our home. So exciting! Here are some pics so you can come along for the ride.




Beautiful Verona Beach walls and white trim


Exterior has just a slightly darker trim

Looking down the hallway at the guest room straight ahead, Tyler's room on the right.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

This is all very exciting!! I'm glad you keep updating. We are excited to see it when it is all done!! As far as the room pics you have been asking for...I'm still working on cleaning up the room so I hope soon!! Keep checking.

Kris and Kally said...

Hooray!!!! It looks wonderful!!! Our drywall was hung today and we'll start painting in a little over a week...darn that mudding/taping of the drywall! You'll be able to move in in no time! I can't wait to see how you'll decorate it! I'm adding pictures in like 5 minutes, but it's all outside stuff...I'll take some interior pictures soon! Yay for houses!

Kris and Kally said...

Hey doll! We are planning on moving in July 31st as well! Our townhouse is getting rented again on Aug. 1st so we have to be out! Crazy how fast it's all supposed to happen! We will probably move in with only the master and kitchen done...and then finish the rest from there....yikes! As far as decorating...I just search for sales anywhere I can! And ikea is always nice! We have to buy a couch, new bed, kitchen chairs, etc...but fortunately we did budget for all of that. I just can't wait to move out of our tiny place into something with some room! I bet Tyler will love your new place!