Thursday, June 12, 2008

On This Day in 2007.

Ryan and I were anxiously awaiting our final Dr. appointment and admittance to the hospital at 12 midnight. We had already picked the day to be induced because of decreased movement and amniotic fluid levels...not to mention failure to progress at all!

Little Tyler was still safe and sound from the world around him. We were nervous but oh so excited to meet this little boy. On our last day alone, Ryan and I went and walked at the beach and enjoyed some Ruby's on the Huntington Pier.

Today- Tyler is our everything. His laugh can already light up a room. He loves to wave at people and smile. He loved to explore at the park, play in the pool, and eat...a lot! Unfortunately, our little boy is also SICK...AGAIN!!!

With all the crazy house updates I forgot to mention that he has been throwing up for the past two weeks, ran a fever for four days last week, went to the Dr. last Friday and got meds for an ear infection, and now has a gooey eye. Ty has his one year check up tomorrow so we will hope that everything gets better from here on out. His birthday party is Saturday (as long as he doesn't have anything contagious). We are getting pretty good at cleaning up puke and sprinkling baking soda all around our house.

I can't believe that we are going to have a one year old tomorrow. The first year really does go by so fast. I still can't find the right words to describe the whole experience, but I know now that I wouldn't have it any other way.

4 comments:

Drew and Kat said...

Laura!! I didn't know poor lil' Tyler was under the weather! Poor thing!!! And it's his birthday tomorrow!!

Are you sure it's okay that I barge in on you guys tomorrow with everything you have going on!?! =)

I'll talk to you soon!=)

Jenna said...

Poor little Tyler. You haven't said anything about him being sick. I sure hope he feels better soon. That is not fun especially on his birthday. I hope you are still able to have your totally awesome birthday party!!!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Poor little guy! I hope he gets better before his party. Can you believe he is one already??

Richey's said...

Happy 1st to tyler today! We have a little something for him (we will bring it when we come down) give him loves for me!