Date, Donuts, and 'dos!
(not the greatest picture, but we still must document the date)
I finally got my hair cut again this past Friday night. It's been since October. I have a bad habit of waiting FOREVER to cut my hair. I don't consider it a necessity so I just put it off. We had this coupon for a $4.99 haircut though- so the time had come! Just a trim and some layers...nothing too exciting. It actually isn't all that bad. I figured if it was a disaster I would pay real money to get it fixed somewhere. For now, it was $4.99 well spent.
Ryan brought donuts home from work on Saturday...Krispy Kreme donuts...yum. Well, Tyler was mad at us all morning for leaving him last night, so dad made a peace offering. It is WAY more sugar than I would ever give Tyler, but it worked. He loved the sprinkles and tearing apart the donut. Most of it ended up on the ground or on his face (thank goodness) and it most definitely ruined his appetite for lunch!
1 comment:
I think it is a cute picture of you guys. Glad you made it!! Sorry once again about not being able to sit by you guys and missing out on the photo op!!
Post a Comment